Battle of Champions
- FULL REFUND IF YOUR STATE CLOSES YOUR GYMNASTIC FACILITY or THE COMPETITION VENUE DUE TO COVID-19.
- All County & Local Guidelines will be followed and is subject to change according to the ongoing changes that may happen.
- The Seagate Centre is approximately 150,000 sq. ft. Social Distancing will be practiced. Two to Four Spectators per gymnast will be permitted.
- Signage with a traffic flow pattern will be enforced with 1 way entrance and 1 way exits.
- All staff, judges, & coaches will wear a face mask while in the competitive venue. Spectators will be asked to wear a face mask while in the venue. The Athletes will not be required to wear a mask while doing any athletic activity.
- Cleaning and disinfecting will be continuous and ongoing.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations at each event for the gymnasts and at various places through out the venue.
- There will be no gymnast check in. Coaches will check in their own gymnasts on the competitive floor.
- Coaches Meeting will be limited to 1 coach per team.
- Athletes must bring their own water bottle and keep all belongings in their gym bag. Their gym bag will be carried with them from event to event.
- Gymnast gifts will be given at awards.
- Squad sizes will be approximately 10 gymnasts or less.
- Chairs provided for the gymnasts and the coaches will be placed 6 feet apart at each event.
- There will be no greeting of the judges at each event.
- Awards will be awarded on the competitive floor, immediately following each session.
- Anyone that is feeling sick, should not attend.